Cursor, LLC Purchase Order Terms & Conditions
Last revised: 4/12/19
- To verify material compliance with this Purchase Order, please provide your company certificate of conformance, which must be on company letterhead, and include the typed name, title, signature and date. This certification must include specification with latest revision level unless otherwise specified, type, size, heat/lot, quantity, Mercury Free Statement, and Cursor, LLC PO Number
- Copies of original mill test reports showing results of complete chemical and mechanical analysis, including alloy type, conditions, specs with latest revision level unless otherwise specified, size, plus certifications for any special processes either required under the material specification or as an additional process (i.e. heat treatment, retesting, and NDT's) required, along with MERCURY EXCLUSION STATEMENT.
- Material line marking and certifications must include heat/lot numbers for traceability. If material is not marked with traceability number, material will be rejected.
- Material Certifications and any attachments must be legible and include the typed name, title, signature and date of the authorized Q.A. representative. All test labs used by suppliers must maintain traceability by using Cursor, LLC purchase order number and heat/lot numbers on all test reports.
- Seller shall include the following statement on each test report and Certificate of Conformance provided to the buyer in connection with the applicable purchase order:
NOTE: The recording of false, fictitious or fraudulent statement or entries on this document may be punishable as a felony under Federal Statute.
- Statements on material certification documents must be positive and unqualified. Disclaimers such as "to the best of our knowledge", or "we believe the information contained herein is true" are not acceptable.
- Quality System Requirements - The supplier furnishing items under this purchase order shall maintain a quality system in accordance with MIL-I-45208A or ISO 9001 with the calibration system requirements of MIL-STD-45662 or ISO 10012 or ANZI-Z540.1. A quality system in accordance with ISO 9001or ISO 9002 is an acceptable alternate.
- Material must be Domestic (of USA or Canada Manufacture) / NATO. If supplying NATO material, OMTR's must be legible and translated to English equivalents and electronically forwarded.
- If any part of this purchase order is subcontracted, all requirements of Cursor, LLC purchase order must be fulfilled.
- When supplying fewer than 5 pieces, all material must be from a single heat.
- Material furnished by your company/mill will be used to fulfill a Level 1/Government contract and is therefore, subject to inspection and testing at all times and places before, during and after manufacture. To ensure that correct materials are received it is required that traceability, certification, and other required quality evidence be provided. Requirements for this action can be found in FAR 52.246-2 paragraph C which states in part "The Government has the right to inspect and test all supplies called for by the contract, to the extent practicable, at all places and times, including the period of manufacture, and in any event before acceptance".
- Government inspection is required prior to shipment from your plant. Upon receipt of this order, promptly notify the Government Representative who normally services your plant so that appropriate planning for Government inspection can be accomplished.
- Package in accordance with standard commercial packaging.
- Permanent material marking for traceability and identification to MIL-STD-792 required on bars.
- Marking shall be in accordance with the material specification and SAE-AMS-2806, SAE- AMS-2807, SAE-AMS-2809, Table1 of SAE-AMS-STD-185 or ASTM-B666 as applicable if possible.
- Record Retention: Seller shall maintain applicable Inspection/Test records for ten years from date of shipment unless otherwise specified.
- The supplier shall notify Cursor of any nonconforming product, will obtain approval for nonconforming product disposition, and will notify Cursor of changes in product and/or process, changes of suppliers, changes of manufacturing facility location, and, where required, obtain organization approval.
- The supplier shall flow down to the supply chain the applicable requirements, including customer requirements and Cursor specific requirements.
- The supplier shall allow right of access by Cursor, their customer and regulatory authorities to the applicable areas of all facilities, and any level of the supply chain, involved in the order and to all applicable records.
- This purchase order and activities hereunder are within the jurisdiction of the United States Government. Any knowing and willful act to falsify, conceal or alter a material fact, or any false fraudulent or fictitious statement or representation in connection with the performance of work under this order may be punishable in accordance with applicable Federal Statutes.
- All materials shall be procured only through Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM's) or their authorized dealers or distributors. The supplier shall employ validation methods which assure parts and materials provided are not counterfeit.
- Cursor monitors Supplier quality and delivery performance and will initiate corrective action as needed.